Endorsed by and originally developed for Connecticut Community Care, SMC Partners offers a care management solution for Long-Term Services and Supports organizations. This solution enables care management professionals to provide efficient high-quality, person centered care.
What makes our Care Management System so unique?
- Tailored to LTSS community based organizations
- Referral, intake, assessment, care planning, outcomes measurement, and reporting all built for LTSS
- Industrial strength capabilities securely hosted for you, and configurable, leading to less staff and greater efficiencies
- Subscription model lets you pay a fixed amount each year so you don’t need large amounts of capital and you don’t need to assume implementation risk
- Automates clinical and business processes for any program, with configurable rules
- Clinical system separate from, but linked to, service order/billing system
- Service order and billing management rules are configurable by payer and program
- Care managers don’t need to memorize the business rules; the system validation and automated task management does that for them
- Built for community integration
- Automated consumption and sending of referrals, assessments, service authorizations, encounter data and bills from or to any payer, provider, or health information exchange
- Master person identification keeps client records unique
- Join a community of care managers and providers to enhance LTSS quality and efficiency
- You will join members of our user group to share ideas and best practices and to guide solution enhancements
- A specified percentage of subscription revenue is dedicated to system enhancements, staying on the forefront of Health Information Technology
- Realize an ROI while achieving the highest level of NCQA LTSS accreditation. Connecticut Community Care did that. They can show you how.