Business Consultant/Senior Business Consultant
SMC Partners is a Systems and Management Consulting firm focused on information technology, business intelligence and human performance in healthcare, health insurance and social services. We help our clients by developing custom solutions with leading technologies. Our fun and exciting culture helps our employees enjoy a balanced lifestyle, continuous learning, teamwork, and entrepreneurship.
The ideal candidate will be high energy and have a passion for the SMC mission
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Demonstrate deep competency in one or more subject areas.
- Independently perform process design, develop business requirements and functional system design.
- Develop system test plans and perform system testing.
- Effective facilitation in client management and/or team discussions.
- Effective in developing and delivering presentations.
- Ability to identify and understand project issues and help lead a team/effort to implement a solution.
- Ability to communicate at all levels.
- Maintain trusted client relationships.
- Support the development of client proposals.
- Keeps client information confidential.
- Business Consultant: Bachelor’s degree; 4-7 years relevant experience
- Senior Business Consultant: Bachelor’s degree; 7-10 years relevant experience.
- A critical thinker who is creative, detail oriented and committed to quality.
- Organized, self-motivated and able to meet project deadlines with minimal supervision.
- Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- Technology skills – proficient in Microsoft Office suite; knowledge of Visio a plus.
- Ability to work in a matrix-management environment.
- A customer focused, results oriented, self-starter with excellent teaming abilities.
- Excellent time management, organizational, and prioritization skills and ability to balance multiple priorities.
- Efficiently able to work independently and as part of a team.
- Healthcare experience a plus.
Some travel may be required.
Salary dependent on experience and qualifications.