HIE Solutions Architect
SMC Partners is a Systems and Management Consulting firm focused on information technology, business intelligence and human performance in healthcare, health insurance and social services. We help our clients by developing custom solutions with leading technologies. Our fun and exciting culture helps our employees enjoy a balanced lifestyle, continuous learning, teamwork, and entrepreneurship.
The ideal candidate will be high energy and have a passion for the SMC mission
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Programming, testing and debugging IT applications
- Supporting the design of technology solutions that meet specified technical and business requirements
- Designing and developing databases
- Designing and developing reporting and business intelligence systems
- Researching technical issues and making recommendations for resolution
- Maintaining technical proficiency, which may include reviewing professional publications, attending educational workshops, and/or participating in professional societies
- Keeps client information confidential
- Strong development and design skill with Cache ObjectScript, Ensemble, HealthShare, and DeepSea.
- In-depth knowledge of healthcare integration standards – HL7, IHE, DICOM
- In-depth experience with HIE.
- Experience with interface engines/enterprise service bus (ESB).
- Experience with Care Management/Populations Health applications.
- Experience with Terminology Management and Master Data Management tools.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- 3-5 years of experience preferred.
- Organized, self-motivated and able to meet project deadlines with minimal supervision.
- Demonstrates competency with personal, verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite.
- Strong time management, organizational, and prioritization skills and ability to balance multiple priorities.
- Efficiently able to work both independently and as part of a team.
Some travel may be required.
Salary dependent on experience and qualifications.