Front End Developer
SMC Partners is a Systems and Management Consulting firm focused on information technology, business intelligence and human performance in healthcare, health insurance and social services. We help our clients by developing custom solutions with leading technologies. Our fun and exciting culture helps our employees enjoy a balanced lifestyle, continuous learning, teamwork, and entrepreneurship.
The ideal candidate will be high energy and have a passion for the SMC mission
Skills and Qualifications:
- Experience with modern web frameworks such as Bootstrap, Node.js, Angular, React
- Familiar with various design and architectural patterns
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Familiarity with continuous integration
- Organized, self-motivated and able to meet project deadlines
- Demonstrates competency with personal, verbal and written communication skills
- Strong time management, organizational, and prioritization skills and ability to balance multiple priorities
- Efficiently able to work both independently and as part of a team
- Translate business requirements into functional applications
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
- Help maintain code quality, and organization
- Maintaining technical proficiency, which may include reviewing professional publications, attending educational workshops, and/or participating in professional societies
Some travel may be required.
Salary dependent on experience.